September 3, 2013

Wally Bayola's Sex Video Scandal

Share


Seriously, I didn't expect this. As I was browsing my Facebook this morning, I saw someone asked for a download link of Wally Bayola's sex video. I immediately did a quick Google search to confirm its existence. I've seen some snapshots. But unlike Chito Miranda and Neri Naig's sex video, I'm having a hard time looking for the actual video.

Speaking of "snapshots", here's an image from the controversial video:

Wally Bayola Sex Video Scandal - EB Babe Yosh?


Obviously, the girl in the video isn't her wife. Actually I have no idea in the first place if these are altered or what. I'll just continue searching for the actual video. I'll post an update on this Wally Bayola's reported sex scandal soon, so follow me on Facebook.

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!


I've already seen the video. Yep, the video really exists... and it's really Wally Bayola! I have no idea who the girl is. I'll keep doing my research.

About the video, I'll be posting more about the latest updates so make sure you're getting my latest scoops by following me on Facebook!

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!


According to DJ Mo Twister, the girl on Wally Bayola's sex video is indeed EB Babe Yosh Rivera! Click here to read more.

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Is Wally Bayola really suspended from Eat Bulaga? And to those who are giving away download links to Wally Bayola's sex video, be warned. Click here to read more about these.

I'm reading: Wally Bayola's Sex Video ScandalTweet this!

2 comments:

fbhacked said...

They say that the girl was Yosh. An EB babe member.

Off topic :
The pink is so bright.

Angel Dolar said...

Hi can I have a download link of the video? if you dont mind..

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond