June 16, 2011

3D Movies Today

Share


Were you able to watch The Priest on the big screen? Or can you name some 3D movies you love that you had actually watched on the big screen?

I don't know about you guys but as far as I can see, there are lots of 3D movies today that were produced just for the sake of releasing them on 3D. At the end of the day, the overall quality of these films were sacrificed while the producers were earning madly from 3D-fanatics. I might as well stick with a good 2D movie.

Hope these guys will someday produce a good 3D film. Obviously, there are some things that our world is not yet ready for.



I'm reading: 3D Movies TodayTweet this!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond