April 30, 2011

The Vampire Diaries "The Last Day" - Season 2 Episode 20 Spoilers and Photos

Share

Oh my God, I just can't get enough of The Vampire Diaries! I've just watched the latest episode - "The Last Day" (Season 2 Episode 20). It has a lot of exciting twists! Here are some stills from the episode:

SPOILERS ALERT!


The scene where Damon was telling Elena that he can't just lose her.

Damon, out of desperation, forced Elena to drink his blood so no matter what happens after Klaus' ritual, she'll rise again (as a vampire). 

Stefan and Elena spent their "last day" on top of a mountain (or hill).

Tyler's second transformation.


Jenna's transition...



I can't wait for the next episode - "The Sun Also Rises"- which will be aired on May 5, 2011.




I'm reading: The Vampire Diaries "The Last Day" - Season 2 Episode 20 Spoilers and PhotosTweet this!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond