April 12, 2011

Regine Velasquez is Pregnant! Iza Calzado is the New Tonette in I Heart You Pare!

Share


During the episode of I Heart You Pare (I ♥ You, Pare!) last night, Iza Calzado already replaced Regine Velasquez for the role of Tonette (Tonya) - a woman pretending to be gay to escape from a group of bad guys and the love interest of Kenneth, a gay club manager played by Dingdong Dantes.

Last Sunday on Party Pilipinas, she officially passed the throne to Iza Calzado - who was awkwardly dressed as Tonya. According to GMA 7's statement, Regine will be having a rest for an indefinite period because of severe migraine attacks.

The thing is, why are they keeping Regine's pregnancy a secret while countless sources, including entertainment columnist Jun Lalin and veteran entertainment host Cristy Fermin, already confirmed it?

During PEP's interview with the comedy tv series' director Andoy Ranay, he almost slipped.

"Regine called me up and she told me before they decided. Bago sila nag-decide, ako muna yung tinawagan niya. I really appreciate that and she told me, medyo emotional nga ang pag-uusap namin." 
"Well, I can sense naman na she's very sad. Pero inano ko na lang siya na, 'No, it's okay. It's okay, really... This is your dream. So, how can we curtail your dream, di ba? Because of this show, di ba?'"

Since when migraine attacks became a dream?

Infairness to Regine, maybe she has some serious reasons on why they're keeping this a secret for the meantime.



I'm reading: Regine Velasquez is Pregnant! Iza Calzado is the New Tonette in I Heart You Pare!Tweet this!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond