January 16, 2011

Don't Go Breaking My Heart (702) Performed By Ishi and Anya on Youtube

Share

This song, Don't Go Breaking My Heart, was originally sung by an old R&B Trio 702. Finally, there is a simple guitar version that can now be watched on Youtube.

For those people who are in-love and looking for a song to dedicate to their loved-ones.. this song is perfect!

Of course, this video is from one of my favorite performers on Youtube.. Ishi and Anya. In this video, they have a guest performer, Len, who also has an amazing voice. Go Filipinos!







Support these gals by:

YouTube: Subscribing to their Channel
Facebook: Sharing this Video to your Facebook Profiles
... and adding them on Facebook!

I'm reading: Don't Go Breaking My Heart (702) Performed By Ishi and Anya on YoutubeTweet this!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond