January 3, 2011

Bela Padilla: Taken Out of Captain Barbell!

Share



Yes, she was taken out of Captain Barbell to give way for a better and bigger break in her career.. to be Aljur Abrenica's leading lady in Machete.

"Yeah, I was preparing already for Captain Barbell, because I sort of knew what my role was already....... And they already told me. We had readings, we had screen tests. But then, I was told (nga na) I'm gonna be in Machete....... Of course, I'm very happy. I'm just, you know, really overwhelmed right now and super happy that I'm being given such a big break."

That's wonderful, Bela! What are your opinions, Marian?

I'm reading: Bela Padilla: Taken Out of Captain Barbell!Tweet this!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond