December 31, 2010

My Own New Year's Resolution

Share

Last year, I posted an article on How to Keep your New Year's Resolutions. Now, I'm going to post my own list of resolutions.. let's see if I can keep it.

1. Quit smoking.
2. Quit drinking.
3. Sleep and wake up early.
4. Make exercise a daily routine.
5. Less meat and less rice. More fruits and veggies.
6. Will start to improve my patience. Will take anger management if necessary.
7. Will update this blog twice or thrice a week.
8. Will try my best to remove all the bitterness inside my system.

That's all for now. Feel free to post your Resolutions here.

Happy New Year, everyone!

I'm reading: My Own New Year's ResolutionTweet this!

1 comments:

reanaclaire said...

hello.. Happy New Year to you..
I sent you an email to your ymail.. can you please reply? thank you... I will be waiting..

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond