December 22, 2010

Incentria: A Legit Pay-Per-Action Program

Share


Incentria


Last March 2009, I posted something about how I got scammed by Bux.to - a pay per click site. Since then, I've stopped believing in these kind of online programs.

A few months ago, a friend convinced me to try Incentria... a "pay per action program" wherein anyone can get paid for doing several different types of tasks. These tasks include such things as reading advertisements and signing up with membership websites. You can refer other people and make commissions when they do tasks as well. So I gave it a shot... except for the "referring part". I decided to try it first before recommending it. I don't want to ruin my reputation for a stupid PPC or PPA program.

Amazingly, Incentria is legit. I got paid! So for those of you looking for extra income, you can try this. You don't have to pay for anything. Just register and do your thing.

Click here to register now for free!

I'm reading: Incentria: A Legit Pay-Per-Action ProgramTweet this!

1 comments:

~~su manje~~~ said...

visit and smile here

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond