December 4, 2010

Former GMA 7 Starstruck 4 Ultimate Sweetheart Jewel Mische: Now a Kapamilya!

Share


Jewel Mische, a former GMA 7 talent produced by Starstruck (reality-based celebrity search), is now officially a Kapamilya!

During the ABS-CBN's Christmas Party which was held at Dolphy Theater last night, they had formally announced that Jewel's first project for the Kapamilya Network is the action series "Buhawi Jack". She will be paired with one of the hottest male talents today, Gerald Anderson.

I really hope that I can say that this is a smart move for her. But considering her lack of talent, I can not blame GMA for not trusting her with their big projects. I just wish that ABS-CBN can do something about that.


I'm reading: Former GMA 7 Starstruck 4 Ultimate Sweetheart Jewel Mische: Now a Kapamilya!Tweet this!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond