November 14, 2010

Shalani Soledad in Willing Willie: Opinions?

Share


What were they thinking? Shalani Soledad as a co-host in a primetime variety gameshow?!

Don't get me wrong. I admire Shalani. Modest, decent, beautiful, smart... name it! She's got it all! I know that she can do very well in politics, or in any business that she desires. But being a "supposed-to-be" 100% fun and energetic co-host in Willing Willie? Forget it. I was able to watch an episode or two, but I can't stand watching her praying hosting. So the million dollar question here is, WHY SHALANI? To increase the ratings of the said program? Maybe.


I'm reading: Shalani Soledad in Willing Willie: Opinions?Tweet this!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. Shalani is as lifeless as a zombie. Everytime I watch the show I keep on asking why they chose such a lousy host.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond