November 6, 2010

Rip, Cut and Pimp Your Old T-Shirts!

Share


I have a lot of old stuffs in my closet... most of them are old and loose shirts that, of course, I don't (and I can't) wear on a regular basis. I value everything, so I came up with a way on how can I make use of my old tees again - PIMP THEM!

I would like to share some of my favorite tutorial videos I found on YouTube on how to rip, cut, style, pimp (or whatever you want to call it!) your shirts. Here are some of the best I've watched so far.


HOW TO CUT THE BACK AND NECKLINE OF SHIRTS




HOW TO CUT AND WEAVE THE BACK OF YOUR SHIRTS




You can find more of these tutorial videos on YouTube, but as I've said, these two videos are just "some of the best" I've watched. Enjoy!

If you're actually looking for some unique apparels, then you might want to take a look at these cool custom shirts!


I'm reading: Rip, Cut and Pimp Your Old T-Shirts!Tweet this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

pimp store said...

cool. its give me an idea :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond