November 11, 2010

Ishi: One Of The Best Pinay Voices I've Heard On YouTube

Share





Here's the video of Ishi, a Filipina, singing Love Moves in Mysterious Ways (Nina's Version). She's one of the best Pinay voices I've heard on YouTube, so I would like to share it to everyone. The video is sort of black and white (I guess this was taken by a camera phone) but the audio quality is good.

If you're a Filipino, like this video on youtube ; share it on facebook; digg it if you have a digg account; bookmark it on delicious, stumbleupon, yahoo or google; tweet it; or subscribe on her channel.



I'm reading: Ishi: One Of The Best Pinay Voices I've Heard On YouTubeTweet this!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond