October 17, 2010

Filipino - Hollywood Celebrity Look Alikes

Share

Here are some of my collections of Filipino - Hollywood Celebrity Look Alikes.

Enjoy!




Agot Isidro - Julia Roberts



Angelika Dela Cruz - Emmy Rossum




Bea Alonzo - Alexis Biedel


Denise Laurel - America Ferrera



Melissa Ricks - Leighton Meester




Piolo Pascual - Brendan Fehr



Pokwang - Lucy Liu




Rhian Ramos - Taylor Swift




Ryan Agoncillo - Daniel Radcliffe




Troy Montero - Robert Pattinson





Feel free to agree or disagree. Again, these are just my personal opinions! :-)

I'm reading: Filipino - Hollywood Celebrity Look AlikesTweet this!

6 comments:

Mona said...

sure agree with you ...=) they really look a like

Palengkeras said...

I agree with you, too! Robert Pattinson really looks like Troy Montero. Especially Pokwang and Lucy Liu! :-)

rumer said...

lucy liu & pokwang - so true.

reanaclaire said...

hi, I would like to ask whether you are interested in writing some paid reviews.. contact me at this email if u do..

reanact(at)gmail(dot)com

thanks!

bid yan said...

galing! meron din po ako nito. hehe. pero hndi puro filipino-hollywood. check niyo rin po. thanks!

http://bidyan.blogspot.com/2008/11/judge-my-eyes.html

and

http://bidyan.blogspot.com/2009/06/judge-my-eyes-part-2without-much-to.html

Anonymous said...

I agree with all your pairings, except for Bea Alonzo and Alexis Bledel. :)

Uhm...malaki kasi mukha ni Bea eh... :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond