September 2, 2010

Vampires Suck 2010 (Movie)

Share



Because I'm a Twilight Saga Fan, I enjoyed watching this movie.

Vampires Suck is a parody of the successful movie adaptations of Twilight and New Moon. The director duo Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer, who are famous for their spoof movies, did great in choosing the characters (or impersonators).


Jenn Proske, who played as Becca Crane (Bella Swan spoof), did well for her first break. I even admire her acting skills than Kristen Stewart's who originally played Bella. Good thing she chose this project for her first appearance ever.



I don't want to be a spoiler. Just watch Vampires Suck and feel free to leave your comments here.


I'm reading: Vampires Suck 2010 (Movie)Tweet this!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond