February 2, 2010

Avatar: Great Movie!

Share



I wasn't really planning on watching this movie but since my niece just got home from Europe and we (me and my husband) were obliged to accompany her the whole day, we watched it. It was our first time to watch a movie in 3D so I was excited.

It had many dull moments at first, but became better and better after Jake Sully (Sam Worthington) met Neytiri (Zoe Saldana) the first time. I fell in love with their beliefs, culture and their interfacing! Imagine having a tail like that! Shhh! No spoilers!

This movie made me contemplate... some people are too greedy and mean to care. If I have the power to hold people and move mountains, I'll do something about it. But hey, I have my both feet working properly! If Jake can do it, so can I! I may not be a part of a project or something, I may not be a scientist, but I know I can find a way to make a change!

I'm encouraging everyone to watch this movie. You'll totally love it!

For more info about this movie, CLICK HERE

I'm reading: Avatar: Great Movie!Tweet this!

1 comments:

Cebu attractions said...

it's a good movie. I watched it in my computer though not in a 3d theater.

excellent story and movie: my rating for this move is 5/5

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond