December 9, 2009

The Ampatuan / Maguindanao Massacre

Share



First of all, I would like to show some gratitude on gmanews.tv on posting a map and timeline of the Maguindanao Massacre.


This was like the worst massacre I ever heard in my lifetime! Women were tortured, abused, mutilated... before actually killing them. Many were shot right through their faces, rendering them virtually unrecognizable... while some women were shot in the genital area.

For those who planned and did this crime shouldn't be sentenced to death... for it will just save them from the torture, pain and sufferings that they really deserve. Forgive me, but if I have the right to authorize the punishment for these people, I will slowly cut their heads off with a tiny blade they will surely wish they were never born.

Let us all pray for justice!





I'm reading: The Ampatuan / Maguindanao MassacreTweet this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's but an ordinary mass killing (yeah, killing massively is too ordinary these days), it just happened that media men are the one involved. I think if they were not the victims, this issue, about Ampatuan (ruler of Maguindanao) won't be a big threat and big news. Philippine government and Philippine itself is exaggerating the stories, scenes and even emotions. How can they possibly catch the mastermind of this killing if they are telling the world about their plans just before carrying it out? (I can’t think of any other ways except to stop acting like a moron)♂♀

hebress said...

It's but an ordinary mass killing (yeah, killing massively is too ordinary these days), it just happened that media men are the one involved. I think if they were not the victims, this issue, about Ampatuan (ruler of Maguindanao) won't be a big threat and big news. Philippine government and Philippine itself is exaggerating the stories, scenes and even emotions. How can they possibly catch the mastermind of this killing if they are telling the world about their plans just before carrying it out? (I can’t think of any other ways except to stop acting like a moron)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond