September 21, 2009

Edward Cullen

Share


I was just wondering, is there someone as perfect as EDWARD CULLEN exists? No, I'm not talking about the vampire aspect nor the gorgeous features of Robert Pattinson. I'm talking about a man who does everything for her woman, who treats her like his princess and nothing less.

But I doubt it... I doubt that there's someone out there as perfect as Edward. Maybe there are still some guys out there who "can" be like him, but they might not always stay that way forever. Take it from me, 4 years ago, I thought I had my own version of Edward Cullen... until 9 to 12 months had passed, my Edward Cullen had revealed his true identity. And yeah, that was the end of my fairy tale.

How I wanted to blame Stephenie Meyer for making a character as perfect as Edward! If these characters are real, oh God, Bella's the luckiest woman ever in this world.

Maybe this is one of the reasons why many girls/women are obsessed with Twilight. Many people believe that girls are in love with Robert Pattinson... but the truth is, they are in love with Edward Cullen's character, they are in love with the way he loves Bella. (Is this one of the reasons why many girls hate Kristen Stewart? Hehe!)

I wish I can be like Bella to my man even just for a day... whew! But I know that's impossible... especially now. Maybe it's about time I should stop dreaming and start facing this sad reality whole-heartedly.





I'm reading: Edward CullenTweet this!

5 comments:

Celebrity Gossips said...

wow ang bida ng twilight.. hi.. pwde bba tau mag exchange links with my blog
Celebrity Gossips

thanks..
pls let me know po if ok lang. thanks.

Celebrity Gossips said...

hi.. I already added u here

http://akongbutang.blogspot.com/2009/07/blogroll.html

sa link exchange portion ko po.

Pls ad mine too. salamat ng marami

Celebrity Gossips said...

i aadd rin kita dito

Shadows of me

sa blogroll portion ko po. thanks..

pls give me a shout din if na add u na me

Celebrity Gossips said...

hi.. add na rin kita dito
Shadows of me

Celebrity Gossips said...

thanks.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond