August 11, 2009

Twilight Star Ashley Greene's Nude Photos Leaked Online!

Share

Thirsty for more popularity? Or just another ex-boyfriend seeking for payback?


I don't know about you people, but Ashley Greene was one of my favorite stars from the cast of Twilight and I soo love Alice Cullen! So I was quite shocked when I found out these nude photos of Ashley!

But aren't we tired of these "Vanessa Hudgens Moves" yet? These people aren't saints.


I'm reading: Twilight Star Ashley Greene's Nude Photos Leaked Online!Tweet this!

5 comments:

manik_reigun said...

i so lurved her on twilight. what is hollywood doing to these people?! i just dont get it..or, maybe i do get it. *the britney/paris exposure*

Dorothy L said...

With all of the phone cameras and all of the internet gossip...you would think these more popular people would be a bit more discreet. The again this generation does not think it is all that big of a deal to show it all, anywhere, anytime!

VetTech said...

I think she is leaking them herself, trying to break out of the "good girl" type casting.

harry seenthing said...

hello.....
introduce me, i'm harry from ciamis...
is my first time to visiting here...wow ur blog so good, i hope we can make a friends in here...and maybe someday i'll find something to learn in here. thanks

HTBW said...

Dadgummit, I got one of those warning letters and they made me take the uncensored pictures of Ashley Greene off my blog

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond