August 26, 2009

Taylor Lautner's (aka Jacob Black) Beautiful Transformation

Share


Wow! Now, I'm starting to admire Jacob Black!

Honestly, I didn't like Taylor Lautner for Jacob Black's role after watching the first movie installment of Twilight Saga. I was like, "Hello?! Taylor doesn't deserve the hunky-wolf role, and definitely not for Edward Cullen's rival!" (Click here to see my old post)

But now, I've totally changed my mind. As a matter of fact, I think Taylor's now hotter than Robert! Oh my.

Taylor Lautner did a good job on proving the anti-Taylor peeps (including me) that he really deserves the role. Go, Jacob Black!





I'm reading: Taylor Lautner's (aka Jacob Black) Beautiful TransformationTweet this!

6 comments:

_el@i_ said...

he has really transformed! he really worked hard for the role! ;)

burn said...

same here. I don't like him in twilight but now, Gosh! he's so cute and hunky.. I love him now. thanks for this blog and cure pictures...

Please visit my blog also.tc!

Anonymous said...

people say; Never judge a book by its cover.. Tay proved to the world just why he was, is & always will be Jacob, my Jacob.. the thing i like abt him he was so dedicated and passionate and im glad Chris & Kristen saw Jacob in him and now the world will see that too.. the buff bod is just a bonus.. its time to see his acting chops and if Chris says he's good then he must be good.. ;)

team wolf pack

Vhiel said...

this just prove that if you really want something you work hard in order to get it.

he is such a cutie though.

I just started following your blog, hope you do the same.

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Same as me. I was so pissed off with jacob in the first sequel now i am madly falling inlove with him.

yhen

Anonymous said...

Troy and the whole cast will be performing with the american idols at these venues. Palace Of Auburn Hills FedEx Forum American Airlines Arena - FL Ford Center-OK US Airways Center Time Warner Cable Arena AT&T Center Conseco Fieldhouse Izod Center Tropicana Field Camden Yards Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Safeco Field Fenway Park Yankee Stadium Target Field Rangers Ballpark in Arlington Nationals Park AT&T Park PETCO Park Comerica Park Kaufman Stadium U.S. Cellular Field Turner Field Busch Stadium Citi Field Citizens Bank Park PNC Park Wrigley Field

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond