August 20, 2009

Pinoy Remake of Rosalinda on GMA 7

Share


Eversince I was a kid, I'm already a fan of Thalia. In fact, I watched all her Mexican Novelas (Marimar, Maria Mercedes, Maria la del Barrio, & Rosalinda). Rosalinda was one of my favorites so I watched it again when GMA 7 replayed it.

When they announced that they're going to make a Pinoy version of Rosalinda, I was a bit excited because the network proved some justice on their remake of Marimar. I was also expecting the same thing for Rosalinda. So I eagerly waited and watched their pilot week. What they did on the storyline was ok... but I got a little disappointed on Carla Abellana's acting and the fact that they let Geoff Eigenman played the role of "Fernando Jose"... who was supposed to catch every girl's attention. I don't know, as a fan of these Mexican Novelas, maybe I was expecting too much from them.

Yes, Carla Abellana is very pretty. Her beautiful face is very suited for the role. But GMA 7 should have waited for her to enhance her acting skills more before giving her a project as big as this.

Anyway, it's still a good thing that the said network gave us some new faces on primetime. I'm getting fed up with Marian, Dingdong and Richard.

I'm reading: Pinoy Remake of Rosalinda on GMA 7Tweet this!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond