August 20, 2009

Fed Up With Alcoholl! Yahoo!

Share

At last, I can proudly say that I'm already fed up with alcohol! I can now quit drinking!


Well, I'm not exactly an alcohol or beer addict... but whenever there's an occasion, I couldn't say "no" whenever someone passes me a drink... same thing whenever my husband invites me out for a couple of drinks. Before, I can consume 5 to 6 bottles without getting tipsy. But now, I can not even finish up a single bottle.

I don't know... I just felt it. Maybe it started since my brother-in-law's birthday celebration when we drank until morning. Whew! Finally... I can now focus my attention on how to quit smoking!

I'm reading: Fed Up With Alcoholl! Yahoo!Tweet this!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond