July 12, 2009

Still Can't Move On From Michael Jackson's Death

Share


I'm currently watching Michael Jackson's concert on TV (ABS-CBN)... and I can't help myself from crying. I don't know why I'm feeling this way. I'm not a friend, not a die-hard fan and definitely, not a part of his family. But it feels like I lost a family member by a tragic death.


As I was saying, I am not a die-hard fan of Michael Jackson. But I love his songs. Not just because of the music... but their meaning. These songs obviously came from the heart who wanted to make the world, this world, a better place. He's not just an artist, he's also a global humanitarian and a noted leader against worldwide hunger and medical crises.

He also loves kids... it's because he never experienced being a child himself! Almost 80% of his childhood was spent being beaten up by his father, Joseph Jackson. Psychologists can explain this kind of frustration.

No one can deny that Michael was one of the greatest artists in music history. Despite of all the controversies and negative comments, he just did his own thing. And if I was on his parents' shoes, I'd be very proud of him.

He and his songs will forever stay in my heart. You will always be remembered, Michael.


I'm reading: Still Can't Move On From Michael Jackson's DeathTweet this!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond