July 22, 2009

My Last Goodbye

Share


This will be my last goodbye..
For I will no longer let you hurt this heart of mine.
I may not be the toughest person in the world...
Maybe our good memories was the only thing I could hold.

I can't imagine living without you even just for a day...
But I must not let my emotions come my way.
For years, I grew tired of crying restlessly...
This time, I want to face life, my life, peacefully.

I have to leave now and give you your freedom...
I'm not turning back, this pain will soon be gone.
But I hope someday you'll remember, even just for a second...
Somewhere in your past, there was "me" who had wished to call you "my own"...



I'm reading: My Last GoodbyeTweet this!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond