July 5, 2009

Michael Jackson: A Small Personal Tribute

Share


I know that this is kinda late. Better late than never, right?

I was really shocked after hearing the news of Michael Jackson's sudden death. I'm not an avid fan... but of all the music legends I know, I think Michael is the greatest icon the music history ever had! I don't know about Elvis Presley, he had a different genre and I wasn't even alive yet during his time.

Michael had a wonderful life, despite of all the controversies. He was well-respected by many from different countries and different races. That's why his death had saddened the whole world. It is very heart-tearing that he's no longer able to do his come-back and final concert next month.

This was Michael Jackson's Rehearsal Video filmed 2 days before his death. As we can see, his moves weren't as graceful as before.
CLICK HERE to watch.

I don't know about you but I will definitely miss Michael Jackson. He and his songs will forever live in my heart.

I'm reading: Michael Jackson: A Small Personal TributeTweet this!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond