April 20, 2009

Marian Rivera: A Review

Share


Marian Rivera is one of the biggest female actresses nowadays. I guess she was discovered from her first ever tv commerical (Skyflakes). She was first starred in an afternoon soap opera "Kung Mamahalin Mo Lang Ako" with Camille Pratts and Ehra Madrigal. Later, GMA cast her into mother roles in "Muli" and "Super Twins".

In 2007, she starred the title role of the Filipino Remake of Marimar... which had become her biggest break in Philippine Showbizness. In 2008, she also played the role of Dyesebel (a legendary mermaid). She was again paired up with Dingdong Dantes, who was also her leading man in Marimar. Currently, the pair can be seen in their 3rd drama show together, "Ang Babaeng Hinugot sa Aking Tadyang".





I like Marian. She's one of the prettiest girl in showbiz today. She's perfect (well, almost). There's just something different with the way she speaks. It's not her voice, I guess it's the way how she deliver her words. She should also refrain from using "Umayos ka ha!" or other slangs and she should, atleast, regulate the way she says "Naaakss!" infront of the camera. I know that there's nothing wrong with these, it's just that it doesn't go with the way she looks. I really think she have to do something about it because sooner of later, she will really need it.


CLICK HERE to see other people's opinions regarding this topic.


For Marian Rivera's fans, don't get me wrong. I admire her. But this is just my opinion.:-)

I'm reading: Marian Rivera: A ReviewTweet this!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond