April 23, 2009

Marian Rivera is the Next Darna!

Share


It's already confirmed... Marian Rivera will be the next Darna in GMA 7.

This news didn't surprise me. But what bothers me most is the fact that GMA 7 will launch another Darna TV Series. The first one was starred by Angel Locsin last 2005. Are they making a buzz of rivalry between these 2 gorgeous women? Or is this their own little way to irritate Angel? Nobody knows.


Wishing you all the luck, Marian. You must start practicing "DARNA!!!!!" as early as now. Unless Regine Velasquez's magnificent voice will play the part.. again?


I'm reading: Marian Rivera is the Next Darna!Tweet this!

1 comments:

madz said...

Yeah! But I hate seeing same old faces every night! I thought they'd be picking someone else.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond