April 6, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince the Movie: A Slight Touch

Share


Finally! After 8 months of delay, the 6th part of Harry Potter the Movie (The Half Blood Prince) will be released on July 17, 2009! Rumors said that the reason why they weren't able to release it on the original date (which is November 21, 2008) is because of Twilight.

I've read all the books, from Sorcerer's Stone (first installment) to Deathly Hallows (last installment). This is the part where all my tears fell. I admire Professor Albus Dumbledore, and I had a hard time accepting that he was killed by Severus Snape at the last part. But after reading the 7th installment which is "The Deathly Hallows", I was kinda relieved and my hatred for Snape subsided.:-) For full synopsis, CLICK HERE

Hopefully, the movie adaptation will be as accurate as the real storyline. I'm looking forward to watch this in the big screen... with a pile of toilet paper!

For the official trailer, CLICK HERE

I'm reading: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince the Movie: A Slight TouchTweet this!

2 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

Back here, we don't have Harry Potter movie.. I mean in episodes .. not of that I'm aware of

Karina said...

You are right, got to bring hankies for this installment. It just so seem so forlorn and sad...I cried and cried when I read the book =(

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond