March 22, 2009

"Takip-silim"...Filipino Version of Twilight

Share




"Takip-Silim"... Filipino Version of Twilight.. Don't get me wrong because after hearing this news, I got really, really irritated!

This "Takip-Silim" will be played by Rayver Cruz and Shaina Magdayao. Reports said that ABS-CBN paid Php1,000,000 for the rights of the series based on the vampire novel created by Stephenie Meyer. Some of the scenes were shot on Tagaytay, Bukidnon, Baguio and other places outside the country.

Okay, let's see it detail by detail. As I'd said at my previous blog about the remake of Zorro, it seems like Filipinos can no longer think of original stories to launch. I love Twilight, especially the "original" movie casted by Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. If they came up with this plan on remaking it, they should had decided to get a much better version of Edward Cullen.. not this Rayver Cruz!



I'm planning to make a petition on this.. to stop this remake or atleast, get a better actor who will play Edward Cullens. Who's with me?!! Email me at justmypersonalopinions@live.com

I'm reading: "Takip-silim"...Filipino Version of TwilightTweet this!

3 comments:

Ane Fallarme said...

I agree! I don't like them remaking this one too! It's so irritating! The least they could've done was cast Premier actors and not wannabes! Right?

Anyway, I've seen Zorro, and it's actually pretty good.. but I'm sure Takip Silim will suck, you can tell by the title alone, eww.. but that's just me... :D

jessaj.bennett said...

twilight is really good.
if they d this it would be really interesting. i wonder if they would even base it on the book or the movie.

Viperdix said...

wth?! this crap sucks! no originality?! c'mmon i love twilight! and i hate this!!!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond