March 21, 2009

Single Ladies, Single GAYdies

Share

I saw an episode from Jessica Soho where they featured a group of kids.. "gay" kids from the Philippines dancing to the song of Beyonce (Single Ladies). The youngest of the group is only 12 years old, while the oldest is 14. They're from a remote area in Sikatuna Village, Quezon City, Metro Manila.



Video uploaded by Fhay17


I was very amazed by their talents. At their very young ages, they were able to enhance their talents... instead of taking drugs or doing nothing. I don't care if they're all gays... all that matters to me is they're Filipinos and as their fellow Filipino, I'm proud of them.

I'm reading: Single Ladies, Single GAYdiesTweet this!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Just My Personal Opinions © Template by Pink Diamond